Saturday, February 2, 2013

Well now!

Ok, today's been a pretty good day so far. I did not go running like I had originally  planned in my head to do, instead I slept in. Thanks to my wife, who got up with my son at 4 this morning.   We went grocery shopping, I stayed home and watched the dog and Dark Shadows while Des and Jaxen went to church.  Then we went to some friends house across town for dinner. After that got some very interesting news, there will be more on that later. All in all not a bad day, about time to turn in.  Super Bowl party tomorrow at my wife's boss house, should be a lot of fun. 

Going to have to get back on the paleo horse starting Monday and back to running 3 to 5 days a week so I can lose the weight I gained over winter.  I would like to lose another 40 to 50 pounds this year, I also have a triathlon to start training for in April.

Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment