Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 1 version 2.0

So let's see if we can start getting this weight loss thing back on track again. I have unfortunately been rather lazy the last couple of months I can make excuses all day ( too cold, back pain).  However, it was just being lazy. I have slacked off so much that I got myself back up to 280 lbs. I had been down to 250 pounds from original starting weight of 320 pounds, but I let the winter months get to me. So here I am starting again. I got up this morning at 2:30 stretched and then hit the road. I did 3.47 miles in 43:13 and burned 687 calories. So it is a little slower than my normal pace, but I will build it back up. I have to pay a lot more attention to what I'm eating again,  I'm straying away from my paleo choices. I am glad that fresh fruits are coming back into the stores it is a great time to get berries super cheap and freeze them for later. Also, The Gilcrease Orchard will be opening soon and I will be able to pick locally grown fresh vegetables and fruit with the family. My son loves to go and help pick fresh vegetables from the gardens.

We also added some new friends to the house, 2 Glofish danios named icky & stinky. My son was rewarded for doing well at school by his grandma.

I also received a gift from my friend of some classic game consoles. Hopefully soon I will be able to get them to work.

Have a good day all, I have plants that need tending to.

No comments:

Post a Comment