Monday, February 4, 2013

New week.

It's time now to get back on the horse and start to drop that weight I gained over winter.  I have to refocus on my paleo food choices. It can be difficult at times, but I have bought a bunch of fruit and veg for meals, so I just have to watch the snacking when I get home after work.

We got a new dog from a rescue. She is a pit with a very sweet disposition. We are going to foster her for a month to see if she fits with our family, still not sure yet if we're going to keep her she's a little rambunctious at times and a little to bitey at the hands and feet. The rest of the time she just lays on the ground or couch or bed wanting to be loved on. She is just going to require some training.

Things are starting to ramp up at work getting ready for spring starting. So I have a lot more plants, flowers, trees and assorted things to worry about now, especially since we have corporate coming this week making sure things are all neat and tidy.

Should be a good week we will see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh yeah, the whole "corporate is coming" threat.
    Kick everything into high gear to make up for what we should have been doing and then watch in disappointment when they don't show up and everyone says "I told ya so, they never come to our store"

    ReplyDelete