Wednesday, May 29, 2013

biking

So I have not been able to run in months now because of whatever I did to my back, so I have just been riding my bike. I try to get out 3-5 times a week usually around 3 in the morning before I go to work, occasionally I can ride to work, it's only 5 miles away . I try to go out for 10 -20 miles at a time. It really sucks because it is not as much of a workout as running, so not as many calories burned, but at least it's something for now. My son will be out of school in a week and then I will be able to ride to work everyday and get back to the gym as well so that should definitely help me lose the 30 lbs. I put back on. It is a long and torturous process.

I have been trying to cut back on what I have been eating and limit the snacking but sometimes it is difficult. Oh well all I can do is keep trying.

3 comments:

  1. Snacking is killing me.
    However, just signed up to the Y for the summer and they appear to have some good workout programs attached to the membership - so on days when Work does not interfere I'm going to try to do some of those and see what kind of progress can be made

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to start going to the Y again as well since the kid will be out of school and I won't have to pick him up right away, but i sneak in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to start going to the Y again as well since the kid will be out of school and I won't have to pick him up right away, but i sneak in.

    ReplyDelete