Monday, March 11, 2013

New week

A new week begins, a new adventure awaits. Opportunities may or may not arise this week, big decisions will have to be made whether to sacrifice time now to get ahead for the future and create more opportunities later on. I have given it to God, the universe, Allah and Cthulhu. As a side note the sheer fact that my speech to text new what Cthulhu was on the first shot was quite awesome.

I had a good weekend with the family. I did not get up and go run this morning but I will try to get it in least 2 to 3 times this week. Well it's time for me to start my work I am pulling into work right now and I notice I have trucks waiting for me already so time to throw some plants. Until next time, Mahalo.

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Winston Churchill

1 comment:

  1. Quit driving distracted sir!
    You'll have to start running to work

    ReplyDelete